I will say that beautiful skin does not begin with the products that you put on your face but what you put in your mouth! Sounds familiar??? I've always said this about hair!!!
Sooooo....if you want better skin, then you need to eat your way to better skin!
1. Digest Probiotics - so what are probiotics??? Probiotics are live bacteria or beneficial microorganisms. The microorganisms aid in the digestive process. They can be found in yogurt. Additionally, specialty food stores have probiotic supplements that you can take on a daily basis. As always, please consult your physician before taking anything!
2. Spread the Super Seeds - what are super seeds??? Super seeds are seeds that contain healthy fats known as oemga-3s. They are anti-inflammatory and moisturizing! Try putting some flax seeds and or chia seeds in your breakfast shakes, cereals, granola, etc. These seeds are great substitutes for other foods like sardines, salmon and other fish that contain omega-3 fats. Especially if you don't like to eat fish. :-)
3. Love the Color Purple - purple and blue fruits and veggies are wonderful for neutralizing free radicals (pollutants that damage molecules in the body) in the body. The color purple has a great antioxidant punch! So eat your weight in purple and/or blue berries, beans and potatoes! Well, maybe not your weight. :-)
4. Limit the Sugar - well, this is my downfall! I must admit...sigh! However, sugar is poison to the skin because it causes inflammation and can lead to premature aging. So, limit your sugar intake to only the natural sugars in fruits.
5. Curry and eat this - yes, CURRY!!!! Curry is a spice that has anti-inflammatory properties. I do eat turmeric in a lot of things! Turmeric helps with skin irritation. Add it on your veggies, stews, etc. It's not overpowering. :-)
Let me know what you to keep your skin beautiful!
Peace & Blessings!